Robots Take Over Photograpy

- - Blog News

There Are 3 Comments On This Article.

  1. Soon the concept of work will be obsolete and we can all just go out and take pictures of what we want instead of endless cell phones and toys! Oh wait, the robot doesn’t know about lighting or exposure? Oh damn, back to the grindstone…

    By the way, Rob, the link didn’t work. I dug through the source to get at it.

  2. I like this quote best from Ortery’s site, “90% of professional photography is proper lighting control.” Hmmm, what’s the other 10% then? And what socket do I plug that in?