Why Clients Are Always Confused

- - Blog News

There is nothing you can say about advertising that is always true. There is also nothing you can say about advertising that is never true.

This leads to big problems, lots of wasted money, and a very large quantity of disoriented, confused clients.

It makes it possible for a certain type of agency person — who is articulate but often wrong — to convince the impressionable and the naive to follow him.

via The Ad Contrarian

There Are 2 Comments On This Article.

  1. Let’s face it, most of us are just winging it about 80% of the time. The remaining 20%, we’re bored.

    Maybe the definition of talent is being able to shoot in the dark and hit something greater than 50% of the time.